Ed Butowsky, managing partner at Chapwood Capital Investment Management LLC, joins Varney & Company on Fox Business as a panelist to discuss various topics in the financial news today.
Listed are some of the various discussion points:
- 216,000 jobs added in March and unemployment at 8.8%; however, as Ed points out the labor force stayed the same.
- Crony capitalism – health-care payoffs.
- Private Sector vs. Public – Top 25 hedge fund managers earned $22 billion in 2010 while top 6 executives at Fannie and Freddie earned over $35 million over the last 2 years.
- Could the rise in energy prices hurt the market? Is it time to sell?
- Food prices soar, is inflation here?
- What’s happening in the world of finance?
- How to inflation proof your portfolio
- Why are financial advisors running scared?
A word about Ed Butowsky:
Ed Butowsky is the managing partner of Chapwood Investment Management and is an internationally recognized expert in the investment wealth management industry. Ed is also a frequent guest on other networks such as CNN, NBC, ABC, Fox News, Fox Business, and Bloomberg to name a few.
Check out some of our other articles:
Tags: analysis, bonds, discussion, economy, finance, fox business, hedge funds, inflation, investments, jobs, market, meeting, News, politics, stocks, trading, unemployment